Cran-Ginger Blood Orange Mojito
- 2 cubes of The Cooper
- 2oz White Rum
- 1-2oz Cranberry Ginger Ale, to taste
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Fresh mint
- A few tbsp brown sugar, for garnish
- Cranberries, for garnish
- Candied ginger, for garnish
- First, slice a lime into wedges and use to moisten the rim of your glass. Pour brown sugar into a shallow bowl or plate. Twirl rim of glass in brown sugar to coat. Set glass aside.
- In a separate glass, muddle an additional lime wedge and a sprig of mint to release the lime juice and mint oil.
- Next, add Cooper cubes and white rum to the glass with the lime and mint. Shake or stir vigorously until cubes are dissolved.
- Pour contents into rimmed glass. Top with cranberry ginger ale and 1-2 extra lime wedges.
- Garnish with mint, candied ginger, and cranberries.
Make it a “Nojito” by replacing the rum with club soda, extra cranberry ginger ale, or even a little water – perfect for Sober October, Dry January, or just because.